CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Fallen by Lauren Kate

There’s something achingly familiar about Daniel Grigori.

Mysterious and aloof, he captures Luce Price’s attention from the moment she sees him on her first day at the Sword & Cross boarding school in sultry Savannah, Georgia. He’s the one bright spot in a place where cell phones are forbidden, the other students are all screw-ups, and security cameras watch every move.

Even though Daniel wants nothing to do with Luce–and goes out of his way to make that very clear–she can’t let it go. Drawn to him like a moth to a flame, she has to find out what Daniel is so desperate to keep secret . . . even if it kills her.


My Review: So I read this book a long while ago, but It seems like I've just read It yesterday. Written by one of my favorite authors, Lauren Kate, It brings action, romance, and a little bit of humor at the same time. It's a great mix. Well basically, Luce has to go to this bording school and along the way she meets Daniel Grigori (someone had to tell me at a signing that I pronouced his name wrong, haha) and she believes that she's seen him before but Daniel wants nothing more but to get away from her. I would recommed this book for anyone who likes young adult romance/action in It. One of the best books I've read in a long whlile.

Here's the video for Fallen by Lauren Kate:

Some of my favorite quotes from Fallen:

-"Trust is a careless pursuit at best. At worst, it's a good way to get yourself killed."

-"What if the person you were meant to be with could never be yours?"

-"The only way to survive eternity is to be able to appreciate each moment."

-"You're still here," he whispered.
"They couldn't drag me away."
Hope you all enjoy and I'll see you all in the next blog. Happy reading.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments or books you want to suggest I read? Let me know by putting them in the comment box. I'll get to them as soon as I can.