CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Thirst No. 1 By Christopher Pike

This Is The First Book In The Series


Alisa has been in control of her urges for five thousand years she has been a vampire. She feeds but does not kill, and she lives her life on the fringe to maintain her secret. But when her creator returns to hunt her, she must break her own rules in order to survive.

Her quest leads her to Ray. He is the only person who can help her; he also has every reason to fear her. Alisa must get closer to him to ensure her immortality. But as she begins to fall in love with Ray, suddenly there is more at stake than her own life..

(My Review): One of the first teen books I really got interested in and is a very good book. The character Alisa has found out that her old creater is coming after her and she has to go to great lengths to try and destroy him. I love this book and I recommend It to anyone who likes vampires (Like I do!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments or books you want to suggest I read? Let me know by putting them in the comment box. I'll get to them as soon as I can.