CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Willow By Juila Hoban



If she let herself, she'd in a world of pain. Seven months ago on a rainy March night, Willow's parents drank too much at dinner and asked her to drive them home. But they never made It-Willow lose control of the car and both of her parents were killed. Now the only way she knows how to survive and control the pain is by secretly cutting herself. But when Willow meets Guy, a boy as sensitive and complicated as she is, she finds It hard to keep the secret that's written all over her body.

(My Review): Wow, well first I must say that this book is a really painful reality of what cutters do. Through personal expieriences I could relate to the book very much so. She meet this guy along the way who has been through just as much as she has and both of them are like really similar in a way, because of what they've been through, if you can understand what I mean. I haven't finished the book just yet but so far I love It. I hope you enjoy the book if you're interested in buying It.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments or books you want to suggest I read? Let me know by putting them in the comment box. I'll get to them as soon as I can.